Bitcoin Mining Colocation: With the rising price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, more and more Bitcoin colocation miners are looking for data center space. Data center colocation is a great option for miners because of the available on site power, cooling, rack space, security and Internet bandwidth. However, it is not that easy. The most well-known national data centers such as Equinix, Digital Realty Trust, Global Switch, DuPont Fabros, TierPoint, etc., do not want to deal with miners because of the power fluctuations, cooling requirements and their budget expectations.
QuoteColo has been in business for 20+ years identifying the most cost effective and qualified data center colocation locations for our clients ranging from Fortune 500s to one man shops. Our service is free and if one of our providers wins your business, they pay us a simple referral fee. With the rising demand of crypto currency miners looking for high density power, advanced cooling and secure space, we have discovered several providers in the US, Canada and in the EU that we consider “miner friendly.”
We have successfully placed miners in AZ, CA, FL, GA, NY, NJ, OR VA, TX, UT, NV, WA, Toronto & Montreal Canada and the in the United Kingdom (London).
Pricing samples are below (prices and quantities may change from the time of this writing).
One of the best deals we have seen is in Atlanta, GA, we have a provider that specializes in miner hosting that offers the following packages:
- Antminer S9 – $95/mo, 1600 watts max
- Antminer S7 – $90/mo, 1600 watts max
- Antminer L3+ -$74/mo,1600 watts max
- Avalon A421 -$70/mo, 1600 watts max
(OUT OF STOCK)
Another provider in Atlanta offers miner colocation rates – S9, L3, D3 or similar device $150 per month with a $100 one-time setup fee. (space if filling up fast)
- In Las Vegas, NV, we have a colo that offers a full cab with 2 20amp 120v feeds in Las Vegas for $699 a month.
- Another Las Vegas data centers charges $200 -$250 per miner depending upon the volume.
One of our New York State data centers offers this option (metered power)……Electric charge: $200 per maximum Kw demand in the month which is digitally recorded. We install 10 to 12 Kw per cabinet. Cabinet charge: Included; doesn’t matter how much space the mining equipment takes.
Access to data center: 24 x 7, no notice required Contract term: Month to month
Another colocation in Dallas, TX has offered the following to our miner clients:
Power:$936(2 x 208 volt 30 amp circuits)
Total:$1,255 / month
(approx six S9s will fit in a racks)
In Houston, TX we just sold a miner deal which was a full 80 sq ft suite 4 30amps 220v power whips and 10Mbps for $4000 a month.
They also offer full cab options
- 42U, 20amps 220v -$800/mo and they just opened a new 10 sq ft to house miners at the approximate cost or $80/kw.
S9s would cost approx $130/month in Houston
In Orlando, FL, a provider will host Antminer S9s for $135-$150/month (available space in Q2 2018)
In Indian and Illinois, we have a colocation provider that charges approximately $162 per S9 (includes space, power and Internet) with plenty of availability.
In London, we have a colo that just sold the following miner colo deals……
- 4MW contracted over 2 Years which is a $280k/month (US Dollar) contract.
- 10 Miners at 1.4kW per miner at contracted value of £1399.58 (GB Sterling) per month.
Placements currently in the pipeline for colocation Bitcoin miner hosting across the globe.
- 13 S9 miners and CPU/GPU NY was primary but MD, VA, NC, and GA are optional. Available shared office space in same building.
- Colocation of 5 Bitmain Antminer s9s. Im located in Toronto, Canada or USA
- Looking for hosting for 30 S9 miners for ASAP deployment with immediate large scale – 600 S9s at 1500W.
- Seeking placement of 1 S9 in Pinellas County, Florida
- Sourcing bulk pricing from local LA colocation providers for 200-500 Antminer S9 units.
- Seeking colocation that is cryptocurrency friendly preferably in Northern California
- The client needed hosting for 12 AntMiner S9s. Each has its own APW3++ power supply, so I will need 220-240V power supply for each unit. Ideal location is eastern Nashville, TN, or Knoxville.
- 200 S9 machines shipped from China and I want to start mining in Canada.
- 2x L3+ loacted in NYC
- Looking for hosting of 10 x S9. I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada/