This is the first Bytom ASIC miner from Bitmain. Those who were considering getting in on this blockchain while it is still relatively new will find a lot to love about this particular unit, and it could be a good buy for them. However, it is always important to look at both the pros and the cons before making a decision.
Antminer B3 Pros
- It is an ideal solution for the new Bytom blockchain platform
- Uses a relatively low amount of power
- Offers 780 H/s
Antminer B3 Cons
- Limited number of units available (only 2,500)
- The cost is likely going to be too high for most buyers
- It can be somewhat noisy for those who want to keep it at home
Hosting Colocation Benefits
When it comes to running your machine, you could keep it at home, or you could work with a hosting colocation company instead. The machines tend to be loud and generate a lot of heat, and you will find that working with a professional host is going to be much easier. They can ensure that the unit is kept cool and safe, and that it does not have any issues. The host can also often provide you with cheaper power than you might have in your own area. Additionally, you will have the peace of mind of knowing that you have tech support available.
Best Antminer B3 Hosting
Those who have chosen to have their ASIC miners hosted through a professional company rather than at their own home will find a number of options available when it comes to hosting. Keep in mind that it is always a good idea to find those companies that can offer cheap power.
- Alberta, Canada – $23/month
- Atlanta, Georgia – $27/month
- Austin, Texas – $31/month
- Charlotte, North Carolina – $29/month
- Chicago, Illinois – $36/month
- Dallas, Texas – $31/month
- Kansas City, Missouri – $29/month
- Las Vegas, Nevada – $40/month
- New Jersey – $36/month
- New York – $23/month
- North Carolina – $29/month
- Oregon – $25/month
- Tampa, Florida – $27/month
- Quebec, Canada – $25/month
- Washington State – $31/month
The locations that are mentioned above are some of your options. We at QuoteColo also add new locations weekly. To learn more about what is available, you can simply contact us by sending us an email or filling out the form on this page. In addition, you can call us directly by dialing 888-400-5732.