If you have been hoping to find a powerful option for your ASIC miner, and you do not want to choose one of the Bitmain products, this could be a good solution. You will find that it is a very powerful machine that is often called an “industrial” miner. When there are only one or two of the machines running, they tend to be quiet, as well. Naturally, as you add more machines, not only can the profit increase, but also the sound and the heat. Let’s look at some of the pros and cons of the machine.
Bitfury B8 Pros
- Powerful 47 TH/s
- Relatively quiet
- Easy to use
Bitfury B8 Cons
- Can be costly to run
- Will need multiple machines to be most effective
- Extra machines can cause a room to get hot
Benefits of Colocation Hosting
Even though having a few of the Bitfury B8 miners in your home or garage could be possible, and not too loud, you will have to content with a buildup of heat. With enough machines, the noise can become too much, as well. Therefore, you might want to consider a colocation host. They can keep the machines on their property, which is specifically outfitted for these types of machines. They will stay cool and in good working order.
Best Bitfury B8 Colocation Hosting
In the list below, you will see some of the all in monthly price options for colocation hosting for this machine. As you can see, it is quite costly in many areas, and this might not be the ideal miner for everyone.
- Alberta, Canada – $416/month
- Atlanta, Georgia – $320/month
- Austin, Texas – $544/month
- Charlotte, North Carolina – $512/month
- Chicago, Illinois – $/640month
- Dallas, Texas – $544/month
- Kansas City, Missouri – $512/month
- Las Vegas, Nevada – $704/month
- New Jersey – $640/month
- New York – $416/month
- North Carolina – $512/month
- Oregon – $448/month
- Tampa, Florida – $480/month
- Quebec, Canada – $448/month
- Washington State – $544/month
- China –$320/month
- Kuwait –$320/month
Those who are looking for some other mining options will find that there are some great choices. To learn more, you can contact QuoteColo by calling 888-400-5732, submitting an email, or by filling out the form on this page.