Innosilicon A8 is a quality option for those who are looking to get into cryptocurrency mining with an ASIC miner. One of the reasons that this is a popular machine is the fact that it can help to mine a range of currencies including XMC, ETN, KRB, and DCY. There are some other nice benefits available with this type of miner, as well.
Innosilicon A8 Pros
- The machine is highly efficient and has a high hash rate of 160 KH/s
- Comes with a power supply unit
- The power consumption for the device tends to be low during the mining
Innosilicon A8 Cons
- Some of the coins might not be viable to mine if they go through a fork
- It is not as powerful as the A8+ Master option
- It could be out of the price range of some who want to use the miner
Hosting Colocation Benefits
Some people choose to keep their miners at their homes, but this tends to be the least effective and most problematic option. Working with a Bitcoin mining hosting colocation company is going to be a far better solution for a host of reasons. First, they can often provide you with cheaper power. Additionally, they have equipment already in place to make sure that the area stays nice and cool so the machines do not overheat. They have tech support, as well.
Best Innosilicon A8 Hosting
Now that you have seen some of the biggest benefits that will come from working with a colocation hosting company, it is time to start looking at the prices. You will need to know more about your options in terms of the location and the costs, of course.
- Alberta, Canada – $23/month
- Atlanta, Georgia – $26/month
- Austin, Texas – $30/month
- Charlotte, North Carolina – $28/month
- Chicago, Illinois – $35/month
- Dallas, Texas – $30/month
- Kansas City, Missouri – $28/month
- Las Vegas, Nevada – $39/month
- New Jersey – $35/month
- New York – $23/month
- North Carolina – $28/month
- Oregon – $25/month
- Tampa, Florida – $26/month
- Quebec, Canada – $25/month
- Washington State – $30/month
If you would like to know more about your options when it comes to locations where you can have your machine hosted, you will want to get in touch with QuoteColo. The list above changes often, and we are always adding new locations. You can contact us by filling out the form on this site, or by emailing us. You can also contact us at 888-400-5732.