Those who are looking to get into cryptocurrency mining will find that the Innosilicon A9 ZMaster has quite a bit to offer. With this machine, you can mine a wide range of coins on the market today including ZEN, ZEC, BCI, ZCL, HUSH, BTCP, and more. This is an ASIC miner, which has a number of benefits, which are explained below.
Innosilicon A9 ZMaster Pros
- It comes with its own power supply unit
- It has a hash rate of 50.0 KH/s
- It has the potential to provide a solid profit
Innosilicon A9 ZMaster Cons
- It mines only Zcash and Equicash type coins, not Bitcoin
- The cost might be prohibitive for some who are interested in buying
- It can sometimes be difficult to get the units
Hosting Colocation Benefits
Instead of trying to host your Innosilicon A9 ZMaster on your own property, you are going to want to consider a colocation hosting company instead. When you work with a hosting company, they will take care of the machine for you and ensure that it is kept secure and cool. You will typically have access to cheaper power, you will not have to worry about the noise coming from the machine either, and they can provide you with tech support if needed.
Best Innosilicon A9 ZMaster Hosting
Those who want to work with a colocation facility to help with their hosting needs must take the time to learn more about what prices they will be paying, and what is going to be available for them. Below, you will see some of the options around the United States and Canada.
- Alberta, Canada – $40/month
- Atlanta, Georgia – $47/month
- Austin, Texas – $53/month
- Charlotte, North Carolina – $50/month
- Chicago, Illinois – $62/month
- Dallas, Texas – $53/month
- Kansas City, Missouri – $50/month
- Las Vegas, Nevada – $68/month
- New Jersey – $62/month
- New York – $40/month
- North Carolina – $50/month
- Oregon – $43/month
- Tampa, Florida – $47/month
- Quebec, Canada – $43/month
- Washington State – $53/month
One of the important things to keep in mind when you are looking for potential hosts is that the colocation host lists are updated regularly. We add new options all of the time. For those who want to learn more, you can contact us easily by calling QuoteColo at 888-400-5732, sending an email to use, or by filling out the form on the page here.