Are you on the search for a high-quality, reliable and powerful BTC miner? While many people automatically turn to Antminer, it is important to realize that there are some other fantastic options out there that could be a good solution for you, as well. One of the options on the market that you should consider is the Innosilicon T2 Turbo. The miner offers some nice advantages, and it could be a good option for those who are looking for something other than Bitmain machines. Let’s look at some of the reasons that you might want to consider this miner, and whether there are any potential problems.
Innosilicon T2 Turbo Pros
- Highly powerful option
- Hashrate of 24TH/s (5/- 5%)
- Efficient option
Innosilicon T2 Turbo Cons
- Because it is powerful, it can also be loud
- Falls behind the GMO B3 in terms of power
Colocation Hosting Benefits
You will find that there are some fantastic benefits when it comes to choosing colocation hosting for the Innosilicon T2 Turbo miner. They can offer support, they have the capabilities to keep the machines cool and in great working order. It is also often possible to find locations that have cheaper power than where you live.
What Are Some of the Expected Prices?
After you decide that you want to use a colocation option for this miner, you will need to consider which host and which location is going to be right for you. The following are some examples of monthly all in pricing that you can consider.
- Alberta, Canada –$129/month
- Atlanta, Georgia –$99/month
- Austin, Texas –$168/month
- Charlotte, North Carolina –$158/month
- Chicago, Illinois –$198/month
- Dallas, Texas –$168/month
- Kansas City, Missouri –$158/month
- Las Vegas, Nevada –$218/month
- New Jersey –$198/month
- New York –$129/month
- North Carolina –$158/month
- Oregon –$139/month
- Tampa, Florida –$149/month
- Quebec, Canada –$139/month
- Washington State –$168/month
- China –$99/month
- Kuwait –$99/month
If you are interested in learning more, get in touch with QuoteColo. The locations that are listed above are only some of the choices available to you. You can find other options that could work well for your needs. Get in touch by calling 888-400-5732, sending us an email, or by filling out the form on the page.