Many people are still considering GPU mining rigs for their cryptocurrency mining. It is important to remember that these are not going to be a good option for mining something like Bitcoin any longer. However, they can still be a great choice for other currencies. Check out some of the pros and cons of this GPU.
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Pros
- The GPUs tend to be more affordable than some of the other options
- It works to mine Ethereum
- You can overclock the GPU to get more power, and you can string multiple GPUs together
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Cons
- To get as much power as you might need, you are going to need to have several of the GPUs
- They can be loud
- They will often generate quite a bit of heat that you will have to dissipate, especially if you overclock them
Benefits of Colocation Hosting
You will find that working with a colocation host is going to be a much better option than trying to keep them in a spare room or the basement of your house. The professionals can ensure that the units are secure, that they are safe from overheating, and that there is redundant power and cooling to keep everything running well. They can sometimes provide you with better electricity rates than you could find in your area.
Best Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 Hosting
The following are some of the best hosting options that you can find for the mining rigs that you have working for you. Whenever you are choosing a host for your miner, you want to make sure that you are getting good rates on the electricity, and that it has the features and options that you want.
- Alberta, Canada – $65/month
- Atlanta, Georgia – $75/month
- Austin, Texas – $85/month
- Charlotte, North Carolina – $80/month
- Chicago, Illinois – $100/month
- Dallas, Texas – $85/month
- Kansas City, Missouri – $80/month
- Las Vegas, Nevada – $110/month
- New Jersey – $100/month
- New York – $65/month
- North Carolina – $80/month
- Oregon – $70/month
- Tampa, Florida – $75/month
- Quebec, Canada – $70/month
- Washington State – $85/month
The locations and rates that you see above are just some of the options that you will have available to you. QuoteColo works hard to make sure we are updating the options regularly, so you can find just what you need. If you would like to learn more about your options, you can send us an email. You might also want to fill out the form on the page, or even call us at 888-400-5732 to find out more.