One of the latest GPUs from Nvidia, the GeForce GTX 1070 has some power to it, which makes it a smart choice for those cryptocurrency miners out there looking for a way to mine various types of altcoins. Check out some of the pros and cons of each of these options.
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Pros
- The units tend to be more affordable, allowing miners to get several GPUs without breaking the bank
- They are easy to use
- You can create your own mining rig
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Cons
- The GPUs can be louder than you might like, especially when you are working with several of them at once
- The heat from several of the GPUs, particularly when overclocked, can be high
- They are not going to work for mining Litecoin or Bitcoin
Benefits of Colocation Hosting
You have a couple of options when it comes to hosting your mining rigs. First, you could keep them at home and run them right out of a garage or an extra bedroom. However, when you do this, it presents some challenges. Namely, there is going to be a lot of noise, and there will also be a lot of heat that you have to deal with. Instead, you can make things much easier on your self by working with a colocation host. They have security, they can provide the cooling your rigs need, and they can offer tech support, and sometimes can provide better electrical rates.
Best Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Hosting
Naturally, you need to make sure that you are only working with the best for your mining rig hosting. They need to be able to provide you with the proper features and benefits, and you want to be sure that you have a good electricity rate with the company.
- Alberta, Canada – $65/month
- Atlanta, Georgia – $75/month
- Austin, Texas – $85/month
- Charlotte, North Carolina – $80/month
- Chicago, Illinois – $100/month
- Dallas, Texas – $85/month
- Kansas City, Missouri – $80/month
- Las Vegas, Nevada – $110/month
- New Jersey – $100/month
- New York – $65/month
- North Carolina – $80/month
- Oregon – $70/month
- Tampa, Florida – $75/month
- Quebec, Canada – $70/month
- Washington State – $85/month
The locations above are just some of the options that are available to you today. In fact, we at QuoteColo are adding new locations on a weekly basis. To learn more about what is available, you should be sure to send an email, fill out the contact form on the page, or call us at 888-400-5732.