If you are looking for a simple plug and play Bitcoin miner, the Whatsminer M10 could be a good solution for you. It is very simple to use, so you will be able to get started with the miner in a matter of minutes. This tends to be an efficient machine, which means you will be paying less in electricity to run it, which can allow you to have a faster return on your investment. Let’s look at some of the pros and cons of this miner.
Whatsminer M10 Pros
- Easy plug and play system
- osTicket support ticketing system
- Small footprint
Whatsminer M10 Cons
- Though small, it can still be louder than you want, especially with many of them for a mining farm
- You might need several of these to make a large profit
- Can increase the heat in a small space
Colocation Hosting Benefits
Having miners set up at the house, or even a space of your own, is going to be a hassle. You have to think about finding the right space, making sure that you can keep it cool, and that the sound is not too loud. Choosing colocation hosting makes a lot of sense. They have facilities with tech support, cooling, and often more affordable options for power depending on the location of the host.
Best Whatsminer M10 Hosting Options
If you decide that you want to choose colocation host, you are in luck. You can find a range of options available that could be a great choice for your Whatsminer M10 miners. The following are some of the hosting options that you might want to consider using. All in monthly pricing below.
- Alberta, Canada – $140/month
- Atlanta, Georgia – $108/month
- Austin, Texas – $183/month
- Charlotte, North Carolina – $172/month
- Chicago, Illinois – $215/month
- Dallas, Texas – $150/month
- Kansas City, Missouri – $172/month
- Las Vegas, Nevada – $237/month
- New Jersey – $215/month
- New York – $140/month
- North Carolina – $172/month
- Oregon – $151/month
- Tampa, Florida – $161/month
- Quebec, Canada – $151/month
- Washington State – $183/month
- China –$108/month
- Kuwait –$108/month
If you would like to know more about your options, get in touch with QuoteColo. You can fill out the form on the page, send an email our way, or call us at 888-400-5732. We are ready to help.