Kansas City Missouri Bitcoin Mining Colocation Hosting
QuoteColo offers a free miner hosting pricing service. We will source you direct mining hosting pricing from pre-qualified and reliable miner hosts in Kansas City and the rest of the USA. We can also source next generation miner units (S19, S17, M30, M20, etc) from the World’s top miner manufacturers and resellers – Bitmain, Innosilicon, MicroBT, etc. Many of our USA mining host facilities also offer simple buy/host mining packages. You buy the miner directly from the farm, they rack it in their farm and get you connected. You own the miners and they will ship it back to you when you are done mining. No need to worry about delays, shipping issues, taxes and customs charges. Contact us for more details:
- sales (at) quotecolo.com
- call 888-400-5732
- contact form top page
Our most popular mining options are below:
1) Our partner mining hosts offer ASIC miner buy/host options with next generation miners – S19, S19 Pro, M20, M30, M31, A1246, A10, Z15, etc. You buy the miner directly from the host and they will install it in their mining facility and get you connected. Monthly hosting rates around 6.5c to 9c kwh all in. When you are done mining, they will send the miner back to you.
2) Fully managed Bitcoin mining from $41.95/Terahash (Th). Instead of buying/hosting miners, you purchase guaranteed Bitcoin mining Th for 36 months. The service offers 100% uptime guarantee, 24 x 7 support, client performance reports, along with ROI and profitability guidance. Minimum order quantity of 500Th from $41.95/Th. Monthly OpEx cost of $1.69/Th. Management fee 10 to 15%. 500Th packages estimated to earn 2 to 2.5 BTC. Contact us for an updated brochure.
3) Buy/sell miners. We offer new/used ASIC miners for sale and they can be shipped to your preferred location. Pricing and availability get updated daily. Our main goal is to get you in touch with reliable miner suppliers at a competitive price. We offer both wholesale pricing and single unit pricing.
4) Colocation Hosting for client owned next generation miners. Pricing from 5.5 to 8.5 cents kwh all in for 1MW+. For less than 1MW allocations, we have a few listed options on our miner pricing sheet as well.
5) Mining containers for sale. 12 ft inter connectable mini pod containers that will house up to 70 next gen miners from $25k. 15ft (100 S19), 20ft (198 S19) and 40ft (396 S19) container pricing and availability upon request.
6) Mining Farms for sale. Physical buildings and container deployment options. 100MW+ opportunities.
Kansas City enjoys a growing economy, which attracts businesses in a wide range of sectors and industries. However, more and more technology companies are being drawn to the area as the infrastructure continues to develop, and power rates continue to drop. Bitcoin miners in particular appreciate the competitive energy rates – Kansas as a whole enjoys commercial power rates that average 10.13 cents per kWh. The rest of the nation averages 10.55 cents per kWh, and many states have much higher rates, topping out over 11 or even 12 cents per kWh.
Of course, miners in the city need to find the right Kansas City dedicated Bitcoin mining server provider for their needs. It’s not really feasible to mine bitcoin on your own any longer. However, finding the right facility can be daunting. You need to choose a provider that offers excellent uptime, redundant cooling, outstanding security, and more.
At QuoteColo, we’ve taken the challenge out of the situation – we’ve already done all the hard work for you. We have sorted, collated and ranked the Kansas City bitcoin mining colocation providers so that you can choose with confidence and peace of mind.
Kansas City Bitcoin Mining Hosting #1: Our top priced option for Bitcoin miner clients looking for colocation in Kansas City. This Crypto only facility offers 24×7 tech support and armed security guards, a dedicated power feed from high up-time substation, optional VPN access and they accept Crypto and credit card payment forms. This ASIC miner hosting facility charges $85 KW all in. Antminer S9 units can be hosted for $120 while L3+ will cost $77/month. They also offer a 3% discount for clients who pay 3 months in advance. 4MW is available or more power to be added based on demand.
Kansas City Bitcoin Mining Hosting #2: This Kansas City data center is located north of I35 on Merriam Lane. It features cages and rack cabinets, and allows you to choose dedicated or virtual servers. Self hosting is an option, too. The facility features an N+1 cooling system, two redundant power systems and automatic fire suppression. Expect to pay around $145 per KW at this cryptocurrency colocation (and hosting) facility.
Kansas City Bitcoin Mining Hosting #3: With over 12,000 square feet of space and top-tier features available, this is one of the leading Kansas City ASIC host providers. The facility is located east of Highway 69, and offers biometric entrance security, redundant power and cooling, and more. Choose from suites, cages and rack cabinets, and opt for either a dedicated or virtual server. You can also host your own rig here. Costs run around $145 per KW.
As you can see, there are quite a few Kansas City bitcoin mining colocation providers available. If you need help sorting through your options, we invite you to get in touch with us for a custom quote based on your specific requirements and budget. Call us today at 888-400-5732, or use the convenient form on this page. You can also email us at Sales @ QuoteColo.com if you prefer email communication.