San Diego Promotional Colocation Pricing – 45U Cabinet, 30Amp 220v A/B power and 100Mbps and 24/7 free reboots. $699/month & free install. To take advantage of this limited offer, fill out the form above and type “Irvine $699” in the Requirements field.
Other promotional pricing is available as well – 1U starting at $49/month, contact us for 1/4 racks, 1/2 racks and private cages options. Prices and availability change often.
- contact form above (fastest respense)
- call 888-400-5732
Is your existing office server room running out of rack space and/or cooling? Are you tired of network downtime and/or power outages? If so, San Diego Colocation may be the solution for all of these problems. Let the IT experts at QuoteColo find you the right San Diego Colocation data center for your specific hosting requirements. From a single server all the way up to a private cage, we can assist your firm in finding the most qualified and affordable San Diego data centers. Call us today at 888-400-5732 or fill out our simple contact form.
San Diego, CA is the eighth largest city in the United States and is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation. San Diego is approximately 120 miles South of Los Angeles and is well-known for its year warm climate, extensive beaches and its long standing relationship with United States Navy.
San Diego’s main business economy is run through its deepwater port. All branches of the United States Armed Forces have a presence there along with major submarine and shipbuilding companies. Well known for tourism, San Diego attracts tourists from all over the World to visit its beautiful beaches, exotic Zoo network and plethora of amusement parks. Despite its high cost of living, San Diego still attracts highly skilled technical workers. Major software companies such as Websense and Semantic have a presence within San Diego colocation pricing while new high technology start-up companies are emerging weekly!
With its great warm weather climate and growing business economy, San Diego is home to many quality tier 2 and tier 3 data centers. Check out our partial list of San Diego data centers below:
- 9606 Aero Dr.
- 8929 Aero Dr.
- 12270 World Trade Dr.
- 9305 Lightwave Ave.
- 8913 Complex Dr.
- 8939 Complex Dr.
- 8941 Complex Dr.
- 225 Broadway
- 7888 Ostrow St.
- 9645 Scranton Rd.
- 9725 Scranton Rd.
- 5775 Kearny Villa Rd.
- 5732 Pacific Center Blvd.
- 5771 Copley Dr.
- 10225 Barnes Canyon Rd.
What are the main advantages of using a San Diego colocation service? Read below and we will guide through a partial list.
1) Cost-effective – Utilizing a San Diego Colocation service lets you take advantage of the data center’s economies of scale in regards to power, cooling and bandwidth. Acquiring new telecom lines at your office is expensive compared to outsourcing to a San Diego data center that can offer bandwidth at $10 per Mbps.
2) Reliability and Redundancy – Building a true tier 3 data center would cost you millions! San Diego colocation facilities have already spent millions on redundant systems to insure 100% uptime for your critical IT infrastructure.
3) 24×7 – Qualified San Diego providers offer 24×7 support services. They can offer free reboots and hand services at your request any time of the day or night! Some data centers in San Diego can also offer additional managed services such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, back ups and advanced storage.
4) Frees up your IT Resources – Let the colocation operator manage the data center network so your IT staff can concentrate on your website and applications.
Question: How much does it cost to use a colocation service in San Diego?
Answer: San Diego colocation pricing varies by the provider and by what services they are offering. Clients looking to host single per U servers can expect to pay $50-75 a month. Partial racks such as 13U and 20U cabinets can be sourced for $399 and $499 respectively. Full 42U cabinets start at $699 a month which includes 20 amps of power and 10 Mbps burstable to 100 Mbps.
Qualified San Diego colocation providers also offer managed hosting service options such as dedicated servers and cloud hosting. Dedicated servers in San Diego are a perfect fit for the enterprise client not interested in maintaining server hardware. Alternatively, clients can analyze San Diego cloud computing options to take advantage of the cloud’s benefits of scalability, mobility and cost effectiveness.
With all that said, finding a good San Diego miner hosting colocation provider is not an easy task. You will need a complete understanding of what types of services you will require and which providers can best meet your hosted requirements and budget expectations. Save yourself some time and money and try our complimentary service. QuoteColo will work with you to help you find the best San Diego hosting company at the best price point! Call 888-400-5732 or email our sales team at sales (at) quotecolo.com.