QuoteColo, the leader in colocation quote services, works with multiple colocation vendors in the Hartford, CT area to provide you with the most qualified colocation solutions at the best price. We only work with the best providers in the Hartford colocation data center market such as Xand and Level 3 Communications. We can put your business in contact with other top Hartford colocation vendors along with Hartford dedicated server and cloud hosting firms. If your firm is looking for a colocation service outside of Hartford, CT, don’t worry. With our industry contacts, we can help you find the best colocation facilities in other parts of Connecticut or nearby Massachusetts or New York.
When looking for Hartford colocation services, clients need to analyze several different key variables (partial list)
1) Proximity – How far away will your IT staff be from the Hartford Data Center? If your techie lives in Stamford, the drive to the data center might be tough.
2) Power – Power in Connecticut and all over the Northeast is expensive. Single 20 amp power feeds cost over $300 a month. Hartford colocation customers need to understand their power requirements. We can assist you with that!
3) IT Staffing – Is the Hartford data center staffed 24×7? If you are using them for managed services, learn more about their capabilities and support levels.
To learn more tips on picking the best colocation provider, get our free whitepaper here. Below is a partial list of the data center colocation facilities in Hartford and the greater New England area:
- Xand (aka Access Northeast)
- Crow Flight
- Lightower Communications
- Virtual Density
- Chelsea Tech
- Markley Group LLC.
- Windstream Communications
- XO Communications
- Expedient Communications
- Level 3
- 365 Main
Founded nearly 400 years ago, the current population of Hartford is just north of 130,000 citizens making it the fourth largest city in Connecticut. Hartford is sometimes referred to as the “Insurance Capital of the World” and is the State Capital of Connecticut. Many of these large insurance companies such as Travelers, Aetna and The Hartford run and operate their own private tier 3 rated data centers locally in Hartford. We can’t source you colocation space in those types of Hartford data centers, but we will do our best to find you other public facing data centers in the Hartford area.
With that said, it should be noted that finding a quality Hartford colocation provider can be a daunting task if done alone. However, with the help of QuoteColo, finding your cost-effective and reliable colocation provider will be a cinch. Fill out our contact form or call 888-400-5732 for a fast quote.