If you are a consumer or a business who lives in or around the City of Angles – Los Angeles, CA – finding top tier colocation data center facilities isn’t a hard task. Like a min San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, CA is packed full of excellent colocation web hosting providers. Of these providers though, maybe the most famous “Los Angeles”, CA colocation dedicated server location belongs to CoreSite. Located at One Wilshire BLVD, the CoreSite data center facility boasts everything a consumer might want in a colocation provider as well as top tier connectivity to the Asia Pacific markets.
Due to this, let’s take a quick look around the facility located at One Wilshire Blvd.
One Wilshire Blvd Connectivity
The One Wilshire Colocation CoreSite facility boasts connectivity stats which any SMB or international corporation would be happy with. The CoreSite One Wilshire data center facility boasts:
- 300+ networks with on-net carriers and Internet service providers.
- Dark Fiber Pairs within the CoreSite facility link to other Los Angeles colocation data center facilities.
- Any2 California. Any2 California is recognized as the single largest and most expansive Internet peering exchange in the United States.
- Industry leading international cable landing points.
- A dedicated One Wilshire Colocation Meet-Me Room
- Over 40 plus Asaia Pacific carriers and Internet Service Providers.
It goes without saying, but the CoreSite One Wilshire BLVD data center facility is no joke in terms of connectivity.
One Wilshire Blvd Tier 4 +
There are not many facilities in the world which can boast better than Tier 4 data center ratings – the CoreSite One Wilshire facility in Los Angeles is one of them. The specifics of the Los Angeles colocation facility are as follows:
- 99.9999% uptime and better. This exceeds even Tier 4 standards.
- The facility is SSAE 16 Type 2 compliant
- High level security features. 24/7/365 onsite security staff, dedicated mantraps placed throughout the data center, biometric monitoring, CCTV, high access key card controls for all visitors and tenants.
- The entire One Wilshire Blvd colocation facility is equipped with pre-action fire suppression systems. Whereas most facilities work to suppress fire post blaze, this industry leading Los Angeles, CA colocation space works as a proactive fire suppressant.
- Round the Clock Monitoring: The facility is camera-monitored 24/7/365.
- To ensure all hardware is running properly around the clock, the Los Angeles, CA colocation data center employs 24/7/365 IT support staff.
Just like connectivity, the Tier 4 + status of the One Wilshire Colocation facility is impressive.
One Wilshire Blvd Consumers Offerings
For consumers and businesses looking to make the most of the CoreSite facility, the data center offers the following products:
- Cabinets and Cages for all data center hardware and equipment
- Ethernet, SONET, DWDM, Fiber (MMF, SMF) for all interconnection needs
- For all Peering needs: 100 Mbps, 1 Gbps, 10 Gbps and route servers. The facility allows clients to pick any two.
One Wilshire Blvd Growth
Outside of all the stats on connectivity, products and Tier 4 + status, one of the biggest benefits of the CoreSite One Wilshire Colocation facility is scalability. Due to the size of the facility, CoreSite offers its Los Angeles, CA colocation clients the ability to scale when they need to without worry of overflow or lack of space. Above anything else, the CoreSite facility is custom built to grow with client needs and to support the colocation needs of the largest corporations.
Now, it has to be said, the CoreSite One Wilshire Colocation facility offers much more than we could write in this article. Suffice to say, the data center is an industry leading facility that can easily handle the needs of the largest international conglomerates.