Antminer S17 Units For Sale
We have new and new Antminer S17, S17 Pro and S17+ 73TH units immediately available in the USA, Canada, Malaysia and China staring at $2,999 USD. Prices are negotiable based on volume. Let us know what you are looking for and we will source you direct quotes from our pre-qualified Antminer S17 suppliers and resellers. We also offer a daily/weekly list of used S17 and other ASIC miners for sale from private individuals and other broker partners.
Pricing changes daily based on BTC price and volume. For an updated S17 inventory (new & used) and custom price quote, please contact us via the methods below:
- email sales (at) quotecolo.com
- call 888-400-5732
- contact form above (fastest response)
Our Antminer S17 units are immediately available from the most reliable and legitimate suppliers in the USA and the rest of the World for miner hosting deals.
We also offer cost effective Antminer S17 hosting colocation rates starting at .045 cents “all in.”
Several of our mining host partners are now offering very simple buy/host options. Avoid shipping, taxes, customs costs and get hashing immediately at some of the lowest power rates available. Miner purchase rates below are from 2020. Prices change often, please contact us for a custom quote.
New York, USA
- Buy S17 Pro 53TH for $3-4K and host for 5.7 to 6.2 cents all in
- Buy S17 Pro 56TH for $emailand host for 5.7 to 6.2 cents all in
- MOQ 1
- Buy S17 Pro 70TH for (contact us for pricing) and host for 5.6 to 6.2 cents all in
- Buy S17+ 73TH for (contact us for pricing) and host for 5.6 to 6.2 cents all in
- MOQ 1
Colorado/South Carolina , USA
- Buy S17+ 70TH for $3-4k and host for 5.5 to 6.2 cents all in
- Buy S17+ 73TH for $3-4k and host for 5.5 to 6.2 cents all in
- Buy S17e 60TH for $3-4k and host for 5.5 to 6.2 cents all in
- MOQ 10
* Pricing in USD. All in hosting pricing include power, cooling, space and Internet.
Fully Managed Bitcoin Mining Hosting for Individuals and Institutions
With the high price and low supply of Bitcoin miners, our partner fully managed BTC mining solution has been very popular in 2021. Starting investment level $25,000 usd for 500Th of BTC mining
100% turnkey mining solution for clients who want to mine without the operational obstacles and challenges of buying miners, hosting, downtime, miner issues, etc. Instead of buying and running ASIC miners to achieve a desired amount of terahash, clients purchase terahash directly from a managed mining provider. Once set up, clients simply connect to their Bitcoin wallet to receive their daily earnings. Pricing and availability change often.
- 100% Uptime Guaranteed
- Fully managed with 24/7 support
- ROI, Profitability & Legal guidance
- $39.95/TH. MOQ 500 TH.
- USA Owned Company
Contact us via email or phone for additional information and the updated brochure (pdf).
Our Antminer S17 Pro for sale marketplace finds Antminer S17 units and other ASIC units from a variety of sources including…
- Small miners <100 units looking to exit the Crypto mining space
- Institutional miners > 100 units looking to buy “next gen” mining gear
- Private sources not available to the general public
- Recently closed mining farms which we have direct access to
- Top Rated Distributors in North America, EU & China
You can review a partial list of USED Antminer S17 unit sales to date below (SOLD OUT)
Alberta, Canada – $3550 USD per unit plus shipping, 20 S17 Pro units SOLD
Toronto, Canada – $3700 USD per unit plus fees and shipping, 32 S17 units SOLD
Quebec, Canada – $3980 USD per unit plus shipping, 150 S17 units SOLD
Miami, Florida – $3000 USD per unit plus shipping, 8 S17 Pro units SOLD
Phoenix, Arizona – $2875 USD per unit plus ship cost, 20 Pro units SOLD
Dallas, Texas – $3500 USD per unit USA shipping inc., 9 S17 Pro units SOLD
Los Angeles, California – $3750 per unit plus shipping, 3 S17 Pro units SOLD
Netherlands – $3800 per unit plus tariffs, 5 S17 units SOLD
China – $3900 per unit plus tariffs, 12 S17 Pro units SOLD
About the Antminer S17 & S17 Pro
Released in March of 2019, the Antminer S17 and S17 Pro can produce from 53TH to 56 TH depending on the batch and version. Compared to the workhorse Antminer S9 at 14TH this is almost four times TH per unit. Depending upon the unit, they consume anywhere from 1800 to 2500 watts. With the recent price of Bitcoin over 10,000 and with a good electrical rate, my most miners can achieve an ROI within 3-4 months.
Antminer S17 Pros
- Produced by Bitmain one of the most reliable miner manufactures in the industry
- Highest TH rates available
- PSU included
Antminer S17 Cons
- Hard to find
- Expensive compared to previous Bitmain Antminers
- Loud, loud & louder
If you need a bitcoin colocation host for your Antminer S17 Pro units, we can assist. We offer host partners with rates from 5 to 7.5 cents USD all over the United States, Canada and the EU. All in pricing (rack space, cooling, power and Internet) ranges from $99 to $150 USD per month. Please contact us for more details.