Overview – Wowrack Managed Private Cloud Review
What Is It?
Wowrack wants to take the pain out of private cloud hosting. The company offers a number of ways to achieve this, including taking a completely customized route to determine specifically what you want and need in a private cloud. According to the company’s website, “Wowrack consults directly with your organization, face-to-face or remotely, to understand your business, solve any immediate pain points or needs, and suggest various paths down the road to take based off any business initiatives your organization may face.”
Who Is It Best For?
Wowrack’s unique combination of services, solutions, and ability to custom-create hosting plans to fit specific usage and security needs makes the company a good fit for almost any industry. Some of the industries that Wowrack currently works with include the following:
- Architecture, engineering, and construction
- Retail and ecommerce
Wowrack delivers a number of managed services that help ensure you and your team can focus on what you do best, while leaving maintenance and management to the experts. Some of the more important managed services on offer include:
- 24/7 technical and customer support
- Cloud infrastructure maintenance
- Datacenter maintenance
- Server maintenance and upgrades
- Application infrastructure
- Web services
- Monitoring and reporting
- Disaster recovery as a service
Wowrack offers private cloud hosting plans that can support any number of devices, from three to 50, as well.
Some of the best features available from Wowrack include the following:
- Advanced Security: Wowrack’s team of security experts constantly monitors server health, application status, and even the integrity of your backups. Advanced threat detection, intrusion detection, vulnerability detection, and other security-related services are also provided.
- Managed Backups and Disaster Recovery: Wowrack safeguards your company’s data by setting and handling your backups for you based on your initial consultation with the company. Disaster recovery plans are also set during the consultation, ensuring that you can recover what’s most important as soon as possible in the event of a disaster.
- Help When You Need It: Whether you have a question or want to change your setup, Wowrack’s engineers are available 24/7/365 to help. They actually work as part of your team to answer questions, provide guidance, make necessary changes, and more.
All pricing is provided via direct consultations.
No pricing or tier information is available from the Wowrack website.
The Wowrack team is great. They have a can-do attitude that permeates the entire team. We greatly appreciated the fact that every aspect of our hosting was customized to our needs, budget, and future goals during the initial consultation and we have been consistently impressed with the company’s ability to deliver on their promises in terms of security and managed services. Not only that, but their ability to do so while maintaining the highest level of performance has been very impressive.
The team at Wowrack is one of the most responsive we’ve ever worked with. Whether we had a concern or a question or just wanted a sounding board for a new idea, they were there for us immediately. The support was always personalized to our company, and they worked with us to create the most efficient, cost-effective solutions to our technical challenges. From server architecture issues to network connections, security monitoring to IP address needs, they’ve been there for us every step of the way.