Denver Colorado Bitcoin Mining Colocation Hosting
QuoteColo offers a free Colorado miner hosting pricing service. We will source you direct mining hosting quotes from pre-qualified and reliable mining hosts in the USA and Canada via email and/or phone. We can also source pricing for top of the line next generation miner units (S19, S17, M30, M20, etc) from well known miner manufacturers and resellers – Bitmain, Innosilicon, MicroBT, etc. Our low cost Colorado mining host facilities also offer buy/host mining packages. No need to worry about shopping around, shipping costs, customs fees, taxes, delays, etc. You buy the miner directly from the Colorado host company, they rack it in their farm and get you connected via the Internet. The host will also fix and trouble shoot any miner technical problems as well (ie) broken fans, reboots, etc. You own the miner(s) and the host will ship it back to you when you are done mining. Contact us for more details:
- sales (at) quotecolo.com
- call 888-400-5732
- contact form top page
Our most popular mining options are below:
1) Our Colorado partner mining hosts offer ASIC miner buy/host options with next generation miners – S19, S19 Pro, M20, M30, M31, A1246, A10, Z15, etc. You buy the miner directly from the host and they will install it in their mining facility and get you connected. Monthly hosting rates around 6.5c to 9c kwh all in. When you are done mining, they will send the miner back to you.
2) Fully managed Bitcoin mining from $41.95/Terahash (Th). Instead of buying/hosting miners, you purchase guaranteed Bitcoin mining Th for 36 months. The service offers 100% uptime guarantee, 24 x 7 support, client performance reports, along with ROI and profitability guidance. Minimum order quantity of 500Th from $41.95/Th. Monthly OpEx cost of $1.69/Th. Management fee 10 to 15%. 500Th packages estimated to earn 2 to 2.5 BTC. Contact us for an updated brochure.
3) Buy/sell miners. We offer new/used ASIC miners for sale and they can be shipped to your preferred location. Pricing and availability get updated daily. Our main goal is to get you in touch with reliable miner suppliers at a competitive price. We offer both wholesale pricing and single unit pricing.
4) Colocation Hosting for client owned next generation miners. Pricing from 5.5 to 8.5 cents kwh all in for 1MW+. For less than 1MW allocations, we have a few listed options on our miner pricing sheet as well.
5) Mining containers for sale. 12 ft inter connectable mini pod containers that will house up to 70 next gen miners from $25k. 15ft (100 S19), 20ft (198 S19) and 40ft (396 S19) container pricing and availability upon request.
6) Mining Farms for sale. Physical buildings and container deployment options. 100MW+ opportunities.
The city of Denver, Colorado, might be most famous as a gateway to adventure and sports, or as the western capital of the US craft beer scene. However, the city is actually home to an impressive range of industries, including technology companies. Bitcoin miners and mining pools call the city home due to the competitive energy rates offered. Colorado as a whole pays just 9.78 cents per kWh, while the national average is 10.55 cents per kWh.
With that being said, you’ll need more than just cheap electricity to be successful in cryptocurrency ASIC hosting. You need a location where your mining rig can be hosted, and a partner that can not only supply you with a high-performance bitcoin rig, but ensure that it is able to run constantly, while being protected from power outages and external threats. That means working with a Denver bitcoin mining colocation provider. How do you choose the right company, though?
At QuoteColo, we’ve done all the research necessary. We’ve even sorted some of your options so that you can find a trustworthy Denver bitcoin mining colocation provider at a glance.
Denver Bitcoin Mining Colocation #1: Featuring over 210,000 square feet of space, and located just south of I70 and east of I25, this bitcoin mining facility can offer suites, cages, rack cabinets and office space. It features complete power and cooling redundancy, multiple fiber and cable connections, and is FISMA/PCIS DSS/ISO 270001, 50001, SOC 2 and SOC 3 compliant. Costs average $125 per KW.
Denver Bitcoin Mining Colocation #2: Located east of I25 in Denver, this bitcoin mining facility can provide cages, suites, rack cabinets or even office space. N+1 power and cooling redundancy are provided, as is 24/7 access control and monitoring. Choose from dedicated or virtual servers, or host your own mining rig. The average cost here is $130 per KW.
Denver Bitcoin Mining Colocation #3: Found not far from the Denver Zoo and the Denver Botanic Gardens, this data center offers rack cabinets, and spans 5,100 square feet. It features advanced, state of the art security, including biometric access controls, delivers powerful cloud capabilities, and delivers the redundancy necessary for peace of mind and constant uptime. Costs average $130 per KW.
Denver Bitcoin Mining Colocation #4: Found closer to Centennial than Denver, this colocation provider nevertheless offers powerful options, including suites, cages, office space and rack cabinets. Dedicated and virtual servers are available, as is hosting for client-owned bitcoin mining rigs. The average cost here is $150 per KW.
Denver Bitcoin Mining Colocation #5: This data center is located east of I25, and offers a range of cage and cabinet configurations, as well as cloud technology, and multiple cable and fiber connections. Costs average $125 per KW.
These are just a few of the options you have when it comes to Denver bitcoin mining colocation providers. At QuoteColo, we can help you find the ideal match with a free quote. Contact us today by using the form on this page, or by calling 888-400-5732.