Bitcoin Miner Hosting Services
What is Bitcoin Mining?
The term “Bitcoin Mining” is very broad and can mean different things to different people. Looking back, Bitcoin was invented in 2009 and along with its popularity and rising price other Cryptocurrencies have also been introduced. A many number such as Bitcoin(BTC), LiteCoin, Ethereum (ETC), Ripple, Dash, etc. With the rising price of these decentralized Cryptocurrencies, individual miners and companies have been increasingly looking at Bitcoin miner hosting service options.
Outsourced hosting comes in a variety of different options such as shared hosting, dedicated hosting, and cloud hosting. Some also refer to hosting when they are actually looking for colocation as well.
ASIC Miner Hosting Services
The best hosting for clients with less than 50 ASIC units. Below are some of the best “all in” (includes space, power, cooling and Internet) USD monthly rates that we have identified for three of the most popular Antminer units – Antminer S9 13.5TH, Antminer S17+ 67TH & Antminer S19 Pro (we can offer host pricing on all types of ASIC and GPU rigs). MOQ = Minimum Order Quantity. Prices and availability change often. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an updated list of available He colocation hosting locations.
- Georgia (USA) @ 7 cents – S9 $70, S17+ $135, S19 Pro $164 (MOQ 1)
- Colorado @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 10)
- Colorado @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Nebraska @ 6.5 cents -S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Ohio @ 7.5 cents – S9 $70, S17+ $135, S19 Pro $164 (MOQ 1)
- New York State @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Oregon @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Pennsylvania @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Texas @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Washington State @ 7 cents – S9 $70, S17+ $135, S19 Pro $164 (MOQ 1)
- BC, Canada @ 6 cents – S9 $60, S17+ $106, S19 Pro $140 (MOQ 5)
- Alberta, Canada @ 6 cents – S9 $60, S17+ $106, S19 Pro $140 (MOQ 5)
- China @ 5.5 cents – S9 $55, S17+ 97, S19 Pro $129 (MOQ 10)
- Russia @ 5.5 cents – S9 $55, S17+ 97, S19 Pro $129 (MOQ 10)
- Iran approx 5 cents (SOLD OUT)
Larger volumes of 50+ ASICs will receive better discounts.
Miner host Price Quotes
Get free, no obligation ASIC mining price quotes from Bitcoin miner hosting data center facilities in USA, Canada, and in the EU. Send us your exact list of client owned ASIC or GPU miners and we will advise on the available hosted colocation options near you. We also offer ASICs mining hardware for sale and have the ability to order any type of miners that you may require.
- email@example.com or top of page contact form (fastest way for a quick answer)
- call 888-400-5732
Land & Power available for Bitcoin Mining Containers
USA & Canada 5.5 to 6.5¢ USD (pricing depends on MW, managed and unmanaged pricing available). Locations available in Alberta, Canada, Colorado, Georgia Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania & Texas.
With the existing price changes in the Crypto Currency market, ASIC hosting prices change on a daily basis based on volume, install time, etc. Please contact us directly for a custom quote and we will do our best to get you the most cost-effective quotes from our pre qualified hosting and miner suppliers.
Several of our mining host partners are now offering very simple miner buy/host packages. Avoid shipping, taxes, customs costs and get hashing immediately at some of the lowest power rates available. You own the miner and the host company will ship it back to you when you are done mining. Prices and availability change often.
Fort Worth, Texas Hosts
- Buy Antminer, Whatsminer, Avalon or Bolon ASIC BTC miners
- 5 cents kwh all in
- ONE TIME COST ONLY – all monthly fees come from Terahash
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for updated pricing and ROI calculator
New York State Host
- Buy S19 95TH for $email us and host for 7.5 cents
- Buy S17 60TH for $email us and host for 7.25 cents
- Buy Custom 8 card 270 Mhs GPU (call for availability/pricing)
- MOQ 1
- Contact sales (at) quotecolo.com for more details and order information.
- Buy S19 Pro, 95t, 110t, etc. for $email us and host from 8.5 cents
- MOQ 1
- Contact sales (at) quotecolo.com for more up to date buy pricing
Colorado, USA & Calgary Canada Colocation Data Centers
- Buy S17 Pro 67TH for $email us and host for 7.5 cents
- Buy S19 Pro 110TH for $email us and host for 7.5 cents
- Buy Inno A10 or A11 (call for pricing/availability)
- Other models available from Bitmain, Innosilicon, MicroBT, & StrongU
- MOQ 10
Missouri ASIC Colocation, USA
- Buy S19 Pro or S19j for $email us and host from 5.7 to 6.5 cents
- MOQ 1
- Contact sales (at) quotecolo.com for more up to date buy pricing
* Pricing in USD. All-in hosting prices include power, cooling, space, and Internet. Email email@example.com to receive an updated list of ASIC miner buy/host packages.
Fully Managed Mining Solutions
Fully Managed BTC Hosting for Individuals and Institutions
100% turnkey solution for clients who want to mine without the operational obstacles and challenges (buying miners, hosting, downtime, miner issues, etc.). Instead of buying and hosting miners, you purchase guaranteed Terahash (Th) for 36 or 18 months. Prices and availability change often.
Guaranteed Terahash for 36 or 18 months
- One time cost from $13.95 – $34.95/Th
- Monthly OPEX cost $1.69/Th
- Management fee 10 to 15% based on volume
- Fully managed 24 x7 support
- Legal, tax & ROI guidance
- Up to 1,000 PetaHash available
- MOQ 1,000Th
Example Client pricing for 1,000Th – 18 month term
One time payment cost – $16,950 ($16.95 x 1,000Th) – Monthly OPEX cost (18 months) – $1,690 ($1.69 x 1,000Th) – 15% prepay discount available.
1,000Th for 18 months is expected to earn approximately 2 Bitcoins. Please contact us to receive a custom quote along with an updated brochure and availability. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Brief History of Cryptocurrency Mining Colocation
The term “Bitcoin Mining Hosting” is very broad and can mean different things to different people. Outsourced hosting comes in a variety of different options such as shared hosting, dedicated hosting and cloud hosting. Some also refer to hosting when they are actually looking for colocation as well. Colocation is a service provided by data centers that allow clients to lease rack space, power and bandwidth for their own servers, router, switches and other computer equipment. Colocation service is a great option for clients who own their own miners and servers and who are looking for a secure, redundant, and cost-effective way of running their IT infrastructure.
Sample Bear Marketing Mining Strategy
Buy used ASICs (ie) S9s and find low cost colocation power to make a profit. We have used ASIC suppliers all over the world along with low cost power hosting options. We have a USA based host that operates a mine in Russia. They sell used onsite (pay no shipping or taxes) S9s at market rates ($110 usd) and host them from $42-$55 USD a month. We have other Antminer S9 buy/host options in Quebec, Canada, Colorado and South Nebraska.
We are also a offering a great white paper titled “How Bitcoin Miners Adapt in a Bear Market.” If you would like to receive a free copy, just fill out our contact form above and write “Bear Market Whitepaper” in the requirements field.
Email us sales (at) quotecolo.com.
Bitcoin Miner Hosting Colocation
Colocation is a smart choice for Crypto miners who want to buy their own mining gear and manage it themselves. Finding a qualified “miner friendly” data center colocation is not an easy task. The majority of the well-known data center companies such as Equinix, Digital Realty, TierPoint, Cologix, Coresite, etc., are unwilling to colocate miner gear because of the over abundance of power required, excessive cooling needs and the end user low budget expectations.
With the rising price of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies, several “miner only” type data centers have come into play. The US States of Washington and Oregon, well known for their cool, stable climate environments and cheap electricity, have attracted several miner only type data center providers. Asicspace.com in Wenatchee and Bitcoinasichosting.com in Seattle are two of the most popular miner colocation hosting options in the area. Both of these companies have very limited space and capacity. Several other Bitcoin mining data centers are opening in Washington State in the near future. Please connect with us to see what is available.
Along with miner only facilities, QuoteColo has identified several “regional” data center companies that are offering colocation space for miners. Instead of having space and power sit idle, they have decided to offer colo to miners for a fair and reasonable monthly price. Below is a quick list of USA and Canada KW pricing and “all in” Antminer S9 pricing (pricing and availability might change due to supply and demand).
Antminer S9 Host Pricing
- Atlanta, Georgia – S9s $70/month
- Dallas, Texas – S9s $90/month
- Indiana/Illinois – S9s $100/month
- Houston, Texas – S9s $100/month
- Las Vegas, Nevada – S9s $125/month
- Montreal, Canada – S9s $ 90/month
- Charlotte, North Carolina – S9s $90/month
- Raleigh, North Carolina – $90/month
- Alberta Canada – S9s $76/month
- Phoenix, Arizona – S9s $125/month
- Princeton, New Jersey – S9s $150/month
- Quebec, Canada – S9s $85/month
- Seattle, Washington S9s $95/month
Please contact us for more details and volume discounts. Other ASIC and GPU rig pricing available as well.
BTC Mining Hosting Offers
Bitcoin Mining Cloud Hosting
For miners and Crypto mining enthusiasts who do NOT want to manage gear, there are many options with a cloud/virtual environment. Bitcoin mining hosting services for client owned Bitcoin miners from 6 cents kwh all in. Service includes colocation rack space, power, Internet, and cooling. Renewable and green power are available to mine for Bitcoin (BTC) and other Cryptocurrencies. All you need is an Internet connection, a computer, and a valid credit card and you can get started!
Advantages of Cloud Miner Hosting
- No loud and noisy machines to deal with
- No worries about expensive electricity bills, ventilation and cooling gear
- No 24×7 support needed
- No worries about equipment failure
Disadvantages of Cloud Mining Hosting
- Lower ROI because of the additional costs of hosting
- Lack of control over the miners
- You are at the will of the provider. If they fail, you are out of business.
- Security risks and complications
Bitcoin Mining Dedicated Servers
Miners can find provider dedicated server providers but the ROI on standard dedicated server may not be profitable. Standard dedicated servers can compete versus Bitmain miners. The best way to move forward is to find a provider that will lease you a dedicated Bitman Antminer like an S9. Dedicated Antminer machines are more secure than a cloud option because you are not sharing resources and they are placed behind a private/dedicated firewall. Leasing a dedicated Antminer S9 will cost about $350/mo and you will not have to worry about the hardware, electric rates and cooling issues. If the Antminer fails, it will be replaced at no additional cost. There are very few providers that offer these type services but we can do our best to find you the best solutions.
- Antminer S9 Colocation
- Antminer S19 pro Colocation
- Antminer L7 Colocation
If you are looking for a Bitcoin hosting solution, please fill out the form at the top of the page, email us at sales (at) quotecolo.com or call 888-400-5732. Our service is free and there is no obligation. Contact us today.
BTC Mining (FAQ) – Frequently Asked Questions
Do QuoteColo hosting providers offer security?
Hosting companies offer basic physical security measures such as security fencing, closed-circuit cameras and on-site personnel. Host providers monitor client miners 24×7 to ensure maximum uptime and no hash power is stolen from the network.
Do QuoteColo hosting providers offer insurance at their mining facilities?
Some hosting providers offer miner insurance and other hosts require clients to provide their own insurance if needed.
What types of access will I have to my miners?
Most hosting providers offer remote access such as VPN, remote management software, etc. Some host providers offer physical access so clients can work, and trouble shoot their own miners.
What are Bitcoin Hosting services?
Standard Bitcoin mining hosting services include rack space, power, Internet, cooling and remote hands. Host providers will monitor client owned miners to ensure maximum uptime.
What does “all in” power cost mean?
Most hosting providers charge an “all in” rate for rack space, power, Internet, ventilation and remote hands/eyes. This “all in” rate does not include installation, miner fixes, etc. “All in” rates allow the client to compare pricing from a variety of miner hosting options.
How do I calculate the “all in” monthly power cost?
Equation = kw x electric rate x 24 hours x 30 days. Example monthly cost for a single Antminer S19 110Th at a rate of 8.5 cents – 3.25kw x .085cents x 24 hours x 30 days = $198.75.
Are power rates ”locked-in”?
Most of our host providers offer a “locked-in” rate for power costs. These rates are typically available for 12, 24 and 36 month durations.
What kind of mining equipment can the mining facilities operate?
Our providers accept client owned ASIC and GPU rigs. Most hosting providers prefer well-known ASIC miners from Bitmain, MicroBT and Canaan.
Do QuoteColo hosting providers offer support and repair services?
Host providers offer eyes and hands support for simple tasks such as reboots, checking connections, etc. If a client owned miner needs fixing (hashboard, fan, etc.), hosts will repair on-site or off-site for a one-time fee.
How do I start mining with QuoteColo or their programs?
Clients can bring their own miners or purchase miners from one of our suppliers or hosting providers. We also have fully managed mining services with guaranteed terahash delivery with no need to purchase and host miners.
Can customers purchase their own transformers, hardware, space and mining containers for a Mining site?
Yes, we have options for clients looking for their own mining farm. Low-cost power, container, transformation and next generation miners can be provided.
How are the mining facilities cooled?
Depending upon the mining facility location and infrastructure, some hosts utilize air conditioning along with high powered air ventilation systems.
How many ASIC rigs are running on QuoteColo sites or how many have you placed…general number?
We have placed over 25,0000+ ASIC miners in colocation facilities across North America.
What mining pools are available?
Clients can typically choose their own mining pool unless otherwise specified by the host provider.
Do QuoteColo host providers monitor pool status?
Mining pools are managed by the pool provider.
Where are QuoteColo BTC mining centers, farms etc located?
QuoteColo has host providers in several strategic low-cost power USA locations in Texas, New York, Tennessee, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Wyoming, Arkansas, Kentucky, Wyoming, etc. We also host options in Alberta, Quebec and Manitoba, Canada. International locations are available on a very limited scale. Locations and options are updated regularly.
What are the typical deposit and contract terms?
QuoteColo hosting providers offer a variety of contract terms – month to month, 6, 12, 24 and 36 month contract terms available. Deposit required typically varies from one to three months based on the provider’s terms.