Texas Colocation Promotional Pricing
1) 47U Cabinet, 20Amp 110v power, 200Mbps, & 24/7 free reboots. $549/month & free install.
2) 21U Half Cabinet, 10Amp 110v power, 50Mbps burst to GIGe & 24/7 free reboots. $399/month & free install.
3) 1/4 rack, 8Amp 110v power, 100Mbps burst to GIGe & 24/7 free reboots. $174/month & free install.
Other promotional pricing is available as well for per U space, 1/3 racks, and private cages. Please contact us directly for a custom price quote.
- contact form above
- call 888-400-5732
- text 617-640-0309
Texas Colocation services are the number one choice for clients looking for a redundant and secure home for their critical IT infrastructure. Qualified colocation facilities in Texas are built with redundant power, cooling and Internet bandwidth. Many Texas server colocation providers offer both unmetered and 95th percentile billing bandwidth options. Unmetered bandwidth is a great option for companies requiring a consistent monthly billing amount with no bandwidth overage charges at the end of the month. Check out our related blog post on the Most Popular Colocation Bandwidth Billing Options.
Texas is the 2nd largest State in the US and its economy has been built on its large source of natural resources like oil. It is home to many large Fortune 500 companies such as Exxon Mobil, AT&T, Dell and Sysco. Texas has seen a massive growth in high technologies companies and Internet data centers. The Texas cities of Houston and Dallas offer some of the most qualified and cost-effective tier 2 and tier 3 data centers. To date, Dallas has over 50 colocation data centers that offer a range of hosting and disaster recovery solutions for clients looking for an outsourced hosted solution. To learn more about Dallas Colocation, check out our Dallas Colocation page.
Top 5 Texas Data Center locations:
• 1950 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX
• 2323 Bryan Street, Dallas, TX
• 1301 Fannin Street, Houston, TX
• 12001 North Freeway, Houston, TX
• 2916 Montopolis Drive, Austin, TX
• 1905 East 6th Street, Austin, TX
Finding a qualified Texas Colocation provider is not an easy task. Before visiting a facility, clients need to determine their most important buying criteria and put those down in writing. Below is a partial list of the top criteria clients need to consider when picking a Texas data center facility:
1) Data Center tier level – The Uptime Institute classifies data center from Tier 1 to Tier 4. Tier 4 facilities are the best and most expensive. Typically, tier 4 data centers are private and built by larger enterprises for private usage. Tier 2 and Tier 3 data centers are more prevalent and allow outside clients access for server colocation and web hosting.
2) Customer Service – Is the data center staffed 24×7? How many IT technicians are on staff at all hours of the day? Besides standard reboots, what other managed services are available?
3) Bandwidth Options – Do you require tier 1 telecom bandwidth or are you just looking for the cheapest and most-effective solution? Do you need to bring in outside fiber or from a specific carrier such as AT&T and Cogent? Some Texas rack space hosts offer “carrier neutrality” and others do not.
The above are just a few of the things clients will need to consider when choosing a TX data center facility to meet their needs. The staff at QuoteColo has over 15 years of experience working with colocation vendors all over the world. Our complimentary service will source you direct quotes from the most qualified and affordable Texas Colocation providers. There is NO obligation and you will receive direct quotes within minutes.