Bitcoin Mining Colocation
We Provide Free, No Obligation Mining Hosting Quotes From Pre-Qualified Miner Hosting Facilities in North America, China, Europe & Russia. We also offer ASICs for sale and have the ability to order any type of miner hardware that you require.
- call 888-400-5732
- text 617-630-0309
Best hosting deals Q1 2020. Below are some of the best “all in” (includes space, power, cooling and Internet) USD monthly hosting rates that we have identified for two of the most popular Antminer units – Antminer S9 13.5TH and Antminer S17 53TH (please keep in mind that we can offer host pricing on all types of ASICs -Bitmain, Whatsminers, Innosilicon, etc., and GPU rigs). MOQ = Minimum Order Quantity
Georgia (USA) S9 – $70, S17 – $110
Colorado S9 – $65, S17 – $98 (MOQ 50)
Oregon S9 – $70, S17 – $115
South Dakota S9 – $70, S17 – $118
Ohio S9 – $85, S17 – $125
New York State S9 – $65, S17 – $99
Texas S9 – $75, S17 – $120
Washington State S9 – $65, S17 – $105 (MOQ 12)
BC, Canada S9 – $60, S17 – $99 (MOQ 10)
Louisiana S9 – $70, S17 – $110 SOLD OUT
China S9 – $55, S17 – $95 (MOQ 10)
Russia S9 – $58, S17 – $96 (MOQ 100)
Iran S9 – $50, S17 – $95 (MOQ 100)
Larger volumes of 50+ ASICs will receive better discounts
Land & Power available for Bitcoin Mining Containers – USA & Canada 3 to 5.5¢ USD (pricing depends on MW, managed and unmanaged pricing available).
With the existing price changes in the Crypto Currency market, ASIC hosting prices change on a daily basis based on volume, install time frame, etc. Please contact us directly for a custom quote and we will do our best to get you the most cost-effective quotes available in these hard times for making an ROI. Call 888-400-5732, text 617-640-0309 or email sales (at) quotecolo.com.
Several of our mining host partners are now offering very simple buy/host options. Avoid shipping, taxes, customs costs and get hashing immediately at some of the lowest power rates available.
- Buy S17 Pro 56TH 2520 watts for $1995 and host for $144/month
- MOQ 1
- Contact sales(at)quotecolo.com for more details and order information.
- Buy S17E 50TH 2700 watts for $1899 and host for $111.78/month
- Buy S17E 64TH 2880 watts for $2049 and host for $119.23/month
- Buy S17+ 73TH 3100 watts for $2499 and host for $111.60/month
- MOQ 10
- Buy S17 Pro 50TH 1975 watts for $1750 and host for $98.46/month
- Buy S17+ 73TH 3100 watts for $2600 and host for $143.30/month
- Buy Whatsminer M20S 68TH 3360 watts for $2500 and host for $164.18
- MOQ 25
- Buy S17 Pro 50TH 1975 watts (contact us for pricing)
- Buy S17+ 73TH 3100 watts (contact us for pricing)
- MOQ 1
* Pricing in USD. All in hosting pricing include power, cooling, space and Internet.
With the quickly changing price of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, more and more Bitcoin colocation miners are looking for cost-effective power and space in a Bitcoin mining facility. Colocation hosting is a great option for miners because of the available on site power, cooling, rack space, security and Internet bandwidth. Finding a host it is not that easy. The most well-known national data centers such as Equinix, Digital Realty Trust, Global Switch, DuPont Fabros, TierPoint, etc., do not want to deal with miners because of the power fluctuations, cooling requirements and their budget expectations. Mining clients are left looking for qualified “mining farms” to host their gear at a cost-effective rate and finding a legitimate host is a very complicated process in this ever changing Crypto currency market place.
QuoteColo has been in business for 20+ years identifying the most cost effective and qualified data center colocation locations for our clients ranging from Fortune 500s to one man shops. Our service is free and if one of our providers wins your business, they pay us a simple referral fee. With the rising demand of cryptocurrency miners looking for high density power, advanced cooling and secure space, we have discovered several legitimate providers in the US, Canada and in the EU that we consider “miner friendly.”
We sell used/new ASIC mining gear as well.
We are also a offering a great white paper titled “How Bitcoin Miners Adapt in a Bear Market.” If you would like to receive a free copy, just fill out our contact form above and write “Bear Market Whitepaper” in the requirements field.
We have successfully placed ASIC miners in AZ, CA, FL, GA, NY, NJ, OR VA, TX, UT, NV, WA, Toronto, Quebec & Montreal Canada and the in the United Kingdom (London). For example:
- Bitcoin Mining in Atlanta GA
- Indiana Mining Colocation
- New Jersey Bitcoin Mining
- Washington Bitcoin Mining
- Houston & Dallas Crypto Mining
- Las Vegas Miner Hosting
- Canada Bitcoin Mining
- Charlotte Miners
- New York Mining Colocation
- Phoenix Bitcoin Mining
- Virginia Miner Hosting
Pricing samples are below (prices and quantities may change from the time of this writing).
- Wenatchee, Washington colocation provider offers packages starting from $60-$85/kwh. Space and capacity is very limited.
- Seattle, Washington miner colo offers $80/kwh rate for pre paid 6 month packages on standard Antminers and custom rigs.
- Another provider in Washington offers multiple high capacity data centers in Cashmere, Wenatchee and in Douglas County. Space and power available Q2-Q3 2018.
- Another Wenatchee Bitcoin friendly data centers offer starter plans from 9.75/kw an hour to larger plans that start at 7.50/kw an hour.
- Bothell, Washington miner host offers starter packages for $120/month per miner with no minimums and a 12 month term. They also offer a $115/month per miner package with 100KW minimum and 12 month term.
- Seattle, Washington provider will host standard Antminers and custom rigs. Pricing starts at $150kw. Antminer S9 $206/month on 12 month term and $195/month on 24 month term. Antminer L3 $128/month on 12 month term and $121/month on 24 month term.
- Another data center in Seattle offers starter package starts at $95/kw, mid size pricing for 50-200kw starts at $85/kw and 200+ kw starts at $70/kw.
One of the best deals in the United States we have seen is in Atlanta, GA, we have a provider that specializes in Bitcoin miner hosting that offers the following packages:
- Antminer S9 – $95/mo, 1600 watts max
- Antminer S7 – $90/mo, 1600 watts max
- Antminer L3+ -$74/mo,1600 watts max
- Avalon A421 -$70/mo, 1600 watts max
(OUT OF STOCK)
Another provider in Atlanta offers miner colocation rates – S9, L3, D3 or similar device $100-120 per month with a $100 one-time setup fee. (space if filling up fast)
Another data center operator with Crypto mining facilities in both Atlanta, GA and Tampa, FL has plenty of space and power for Antminers and GPU rigs. They offer some of the most competitive miner colo pricing in the Southeast with volume discounts.
1-99 Antminer S9s $120/month
100-499 Antminer S9s $110/month
500+ Antminer S9s $100/month
Also in Atlanta, we have a seasoned miner host with no minimums. New space and power will be available in May/June. They are taking reservations now at the following S9 all in rates – $125 (3 months in advance), $120 (6 months in advance) and $115 (12 months in advance).
In Las Vegas, NV, we have a traditional cloud and dedicated host who is now offering power and rack space for miners. Antminer S9 monthly all in rates start at $167/month.
Another Las Vegas data centers charges $175 -$200 per miner depending upon the volume.
In Central New York State, our Bitcoin data center offers all in KW pricing (discounted if you pay upfront) starting at $75 (12m), $80 (6m), $85 (3m) and $90 (1m). At the 75$ rate a hosted S9 using 1.45 kw costs $108.75/month but the full year must be paid in advance.
One of our New York State data centers offers this option (metered power)……Electric charge: $200 per maximum Kw demand in the month which is digitally recorded. We install 10 to 12 Kw per cabinet. Cabinet charge: Included; doesn’t matter how much space the mining equipment takes.
Access to data center: 24 x 7, no notice required Contract term: Month to month
In the State of New Jersey, we have three “miner friendly” hosts with all in S9 pricing starting from $150 to $250 a month. Space and power are limited so please contact us directly for more details.
Another colocation in Dallas, TX has offered the following to our miner clients:
Power:$936(2 x 208 volt 30 amp circuits)
Total:$1,255 / month
(approx six S9s will fit in a rack)
Other option in Dallas charges approx $160 a month for S9 colocation (no minimums)
In Austin, a traditional data center operator just opened up space for ASIC miner hosting. S9 $120 and L3+$88.
In Houston, TX we just sold a miner deal which was a full 80 sq ft suite 4 30amps 220v power whips and 10Mbps for $4000 a month.
They also offer full cab options
- 42U, 20amps 220v -$800/mo and they just opened a new 10 sq ft to house miners at the approximate cost or $80/kw.
S9s would cost approx $130/month in Houston
The best deal we have found in Missouri is in Kansas City. With 3MW immediately available, this miner host charges $120 for an S9 and $77 for an L3+. No minimums and monthly contracts are available.
In Orlando, FL, a provider will host Antminer S9s for $135-$150/month (available space in Q2 or Q3 2018)
We have a couple ASIC miner hosting friendly options in North Carolina. One outside of Raleigh that charges $225/month for S9s and one in Charlotte that offer all in Antminer S9 pricing at $175/month with a one time install if $150 per unit. In Charlotte, both Phase 1 and 2 were 500 kw outlays and were sold out within 4 weeks and the next phase will be ready in March 2018 with 1.5 MW. Other options in North Carolina that recently just opened (miner hosting only and the pricing starts at $109/S9.
In Indiana and Illinois, we have a colocation provider that charges approximately $130 per S9 (includes space, power and Internet) with plenty of availability.
In late May/early June, we expect to have 3MW in the State of Idaho. S9 $119 (3 months in advance) or $109 (12 months in advance).
Another Crypto miner hosting just recently built a facility in South Bend, IN and is offering Antminers S9 all in pricing at $117/month with a 300 miner minimum. Space and power will be available in June 2018.
In the State of Oregon, we have a Bitcoin miner host who has 1MW available at the following USD all in rates – S9 $99 and L3+ $87 (24 miner minimum).
In Canada, we have miner colocation options in Alberta, Calgary, Edmonton, Quebec, Toronto, Vancouver and Montreal.
Our Alberta ASIC miner host offers container colocation at very cost effective rates. All in rates – S9 $91 and L3+ $69 (USD)
Our Quebec 100,000 square foot Bitcoin miner colocation site will be available in April 2018 for $70US per kW. Installation is approximately equivalent to one month fee. Popular Antminer units such the S9 will cost $130US/month all in (includes space, power and cooling.) with a ten miner minimum. We expect this facility to be sold out by the end of April so act fast.
Our Milton, Ontario (near Toronto) Bitcoin data center is available now at $145US KW rate. Installation is approximately equivalent to one month fee. Popular Antminer units such the S9 cost $229US/month all in (includes space, power and cooling.) with no miner minimums. We have several other data centers in the greater Toronto area that will host your mining gear. Pricing ranges from $200 to $300US a month “all in.”
In Toronto, we have a Crypto host that charges $175 per S9s (no minimums). We have also have a container miner host that offers the following all in rates in USD – S9 $128 and L3+ $96.
Our Montreal mining data center is tier 3 data center that primarily focuses on traditional colocation and dedicated server clients. They have put some space and power aside for mining equipment and are ready to do business, Popular Antminer S9s will cost approximately $250/month with no miner minimums.
Another Montreal Bitcoin facility charges $105US per KW plus a $40 one install. An S9 at 1.45kw will cost $153/month all in.
Our Vancouver mining facility charges $150/month “all in” for Antminer S9 with a $90 one time set up fee per miner.
In Calgary, a ASIC hosting compay just announced (April 2018) the following promotional Antminer hosting rates (all in, USD) – S9 $99, L3+ $53, D3 $67, A3 $85 and X3 $36 with a free install if you agree to a 12m term. This space and power will go fast.
In London, we have a colo that just sold the following miner colo deals……
- 4MW contracted over 2 Years which is a $280k/month (US Dollar) contract.
- 10 Miners at 1.4kW per miner at contracted value of £1399.58 (GB Sterling) per month.
In the Netherlands near Amsterdam, we have a miner colo that charges $90-110 EUR per KW depending upon volume commit. Antminer S9s will cost approximately $155/EU a month.
For miners with 100,300, & 500+ Antminers, we offer unique Bitcoin mining container options. Custom built Bitcoin containers are mini data centers that are prebuilt with the necessary infrastructure (racks, cooling and electric wiring) and transported to prearranged location(s) that offer natural cooling and cost-effective electricity. Additional options include – Antminer sourcing, 24×7 on site technical help, customer service staff, long term lease land and power negotiations, networking, etc.
Placements currently in the pipeline for colocation Bitcoin miner hosting across the globe.
- 13 S9 miners and CPU/GPU NY was primary but MD, VA, NC, and GA are optional. Available shared office space in same building.
- Colocation of 5 Bitmain Antminer s9s. Im located in Toronto, Canada or USA
- Looking for hosting for 30 S9 miners for ASAP deployment with immediate large scale – 600 S9s at 1500W.
- Seeking placement of 1 S9 in Pinellas County, Florida
- Sourcing bulk pricing from local LA colocation providers for 200-500 Antminer S9 units.
- Seeking colocation that is cryptocurrency friendly preferably in Northern California
- The client needed hosting for 12 AntMiner S9s. Each has its own APW3++ power supply, so I will need 220-240V power supply for each unit. Ideal location is eastern Nashville, TN, or Knoxville.
- 200 S9 machines shipped from China and I want to start mining in Canada.
- 2x L3+ loacted in NYC
- Looking for hosting of 10 x S9. I am from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 500 S9 Antminers and 200 L3+ Antminers in Quebec, Canada
- Two racks in Los Angeles for custom GPU rigs, each rack requires 80amp 208v power