Get Colocation Quotes for Houston Texas Fast
General Houston Colocation Pricing:*
1U, 1Amps 110v & 10Mbps burst to 100Mbps – $69/month
12U, 5Amps 110v & 25Mbps burst to 100Mbps – $299/month
22U, 20Amps 110v & 50Mbps burst to 100Mbps – $610/month
42U, 30Amps 110v & full 100Mbps – $999/month
* Custom price quotes are available, please contact us for more specifics. Please keep in mind that pricing changes often so you need to contact us directly for the most updated rates and promotional pricing options.
- contact form above
- call 888-400-5732
- text 617-640-0309
QuoteColo offers a free service that will source you FREE, no obligation direct quotes from the most cost-effective and qualified Houston Colocation providers. Multiple pre-qualified Houston Colocation data centers will compete for your Houston colocation, dedicated server and cloud hosting business.
Houston is the largest city in the State of Texas and is the 4th largest city in the United States. Houston offers a huge and growing business economy and is diversified from its well-known energy base of companies. Along with the gas and oil companies, Houston has a strong base of medical research, health care, agriculture and manufacturing. Houston is home to twenty four of the Fortune 500 listed companies. Similar to other major cities in the United States, Houston also has a very strong base of high technology companies.
Colocation in Houston is ideal for web site ecommerce companies and companies that need a data center colocation provider that offer high availability and redundancy. Internet and web hosting start ups prefer Houston co-location because of its cost effectiveness and Internet broadband connections to tier 1 providers like Internap, Verizon, ATT, Global Crossing, etc. Several local and independent collocation providers in Houston offer space at locations all around downtown Houston. Other well known names like data center providers like Level 3 offer space at 12001 North I-45 in Houston, Texas. Internap offers tier 3 space. Aldridge companies offer a robust data center at 10640 Haddington House which offers bandwidth from Level 3, Cogent, and Savvis. Savvy Houston businesses are recognizing the benefits of colocating their mission critical infrastructure within a HoustonTexas data center.
High technology and enterprise companies need a place to store to their mission critical server infrastructure. Houston is also home to many top ranked tier 2, tier 3 and tier 4 data center colocation facilities. Below is a partial listing of the main Houston data center facilities:
- 1001 Texas St.
- 835 Greens Parkway
- 12025 North Fwy.
- 2401 Portsmouth St.
- 1301 Fannin St.
- 1310 Fannin St.
- 7060 Empire Central Dr.
- 12001 North Fwy.
- 4210 Southwest Fwy.
- 777 Walker
- 1770 St. James Pl.
- 1124 Hardy Rd.
- 5959 Corporate Dr.
- 12025 I-45
- 757 N Eldridge Pwy.
- 12175 North Fwy
- 390 Benmar Dr.
- 1415 Louisiana St.
- 1510 Primewest Pwy.
- 10555 Cossey Rd.
- 555 San Felipe
- 5150 Westway Park Blvd
- 7210 Ardmore
- 12031 North Fwy.
- 12001-12245 North Fwy
Houston colocation offers many advantages compared to hosting servers internally. Here are some of the major benefits of colocation services in Houston:
- Redundancy in power, Internet bandwidth, and air conditioning – Houston data centers offer centralized UPS systems, backup diesel generators, multiple Internet connections and redundant cooling capacity.
- Cost savings with Internet bandwidth – Business office connections are expensive when compared to Houston colocation provider bandwidth options. Most Houston data center facilities offer bandwidth around $5-10 per Mbps.
- Scalability – start with just a server today and migrate to a half or full cabinet tomorrow. Houston rack space can be provisioned within days.
- Physical and Network Security – Qualified Houston data centers offer 24×7 on staff security and biometric access. Furthermore, the data center should offer a limited amount of network security to safeguard clients from DOS attacks and hacking.
- Industry Compliance – Several Houston colocation facilities offer SAS70, SSAE16 SoxII, HIPPA and PCI compliance.
Finding a qualified Houston colocation provider is not an easy task. You can try a simple Google search or ask an IT colleague. Give our FREE service a try and we will source you direct quotes from the most qualified colocation providers in the Houston area. We have Houston data center providers that offer single rack space all the way up to a private cage. Call 888-400-5732 or submit your information on our form. It is that simple!