Bitcoin Mining Hosting
Bitcoin Mining Hosting Options Explained
Are you looking for land and power to mine Bitcoin? We offer attractive prices ranging from 5.5 to 6.5 cents USD per megawatt. We offer both managed and unmanaged options and our locations span across the USA and Canada, including Alberta, Colorado, Georgia, Montana, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
With the existing price changes in the Crypto Currency market, ASIC hosting prices change on a daily basis based on volume, install time frame, etc. Please contact us directly for a custom quote and we will do our best to get you the most cost-effective quotes from our pre qualified hosting and miner suppliers.
Buy/Host Mining Packages
Several of our mining host partners are now offering very simple mining buy/host packages. Avoid shipping, taxes, customs costs and get hashing immediately at some of the lowest power rates available. You own the miner and the host company will ship it back to you when you are done mining. Prices and availability change often.
Fort Worth, Texas
- Buy Antminer, Whatsminer, Avalon or Bolon ASIC BTC miners
- 4.5 cents kwh all in
- ONE TIME COST ONLY – all monthly fees come from Terahash
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for updated pricing and ROI calculator
New York State
- Buy S19 95TH for $email us and host for 7.5 cents
- Buy S17 60TH for $email us and host for 7.25 cents
- Buy Custom 8 card 270 Mhs GPU (call for availability/pricing)
- MOQ 1
- Contact sales (at) quotecolo.com for more details and order information.
- Buy S19 Pro, 95t, 110t, etc. for $email us and host from 8.5 cents
- MOQ 1
- Contact sales (at) quotecolo.com for more up to date buy pricing
Colorado, USA & Calgary Canada
- Buy S17 Pro 67TH for $email us and host for 7.5 cents
- Buy S19 Pro 110TH for $email us and host for 7.5 cents
- Buy Inno A10 or A11 (call for pricing/availability)
- Other models available from Bitmain, Innosilicon, MicroBT, & StrongU
- MOQ 10
- Buy S19 Pro or S19j for $email us and host from 5.7 to 6.5 cents
- MOQ 1
- Contact sales (at) quotecolo.com for more up to date buy pricing
* Pricing in USD. All in hosting pricing include power, cooling, space and Internet. Email email@example.com to receive an updated list of ASIC miner buy/host packages.
We Provide Free, No Obligation Bitcoin mining hosting Quotes From Miner Hosting Facilities in USA, Canada, and in the EU. Send us your exact list of client owned ASIC or GPU miners and we will advise on the available colocation hosting options.
We also offer ASICs for sale and have the ability to order any type of miner hardware that you require.
For immediate Bitcoin mining hosting options, scroll down to view our Buy/Host Packages & Fully Managed Mining Solutions.
Bitcoin Mining Hosting Services
Best hosting for clients with less than 50 ASIC units. Below are some of the best “all in” (includes space, power, cooling and Internet) USD monthly rates that we have identified for three of the most popular Antminer units – Antminer S9 13.5TH, Antminer S17+ 67TH & Antminer S19 Pro for sale (we can offer host pricing on all types of ASIC and GPU rigs). MOQ = Minimum Order Quantity. Prices and availability change often. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an updated list of available colocation hosting locations.
- Georgia (USA) @ 7 cents – S9 $70, S17+ $135, S19 Pro $164 (MOQ 1)
- Colorado @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 10)
- Colorado @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Nebraska @ 6.5 cents -S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Ohio @ 7.5 cents – S9 $70, S17+ $135, S19 Pro $164 (MOQ 1)
- New York State @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Oregon @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Pennsylvania @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Texas @ 6.5 cents – S9 $65, S17+ $116, S19 Pro $152 (MOQ 1)
- Washington State @ 7 cents – S9 $70, S17+ $135, S19 Pro $164 (MOQ 1)
- BC, Canada @ 6 cents – S9 $60, S17+ $106, S19 Pro $140 (MOQ 5)
- Alberta, Canada @ 6 cents – S9 $60, S17+ $106, S19 Pro $140 (MOQ 5)
- China @ 5.5 cents – S9 $55, S17+ 97, S19 Pro $129 (MOQ 10)
- Russia @ 5.5 cents – S9 $55, S17+ 97, S19 Pro $129 (MOQ 10)
- Iran approx 5 cents (SOLD OUT)
Larger volumes of 50+ ASICs will receive better discounts.
Fully Managed BTC Mining Solutions
Fully Managed Bitcoin Hosting for Individuals and Institutions
If you want hassle-free mining, let us help you! We offer a one-stop solution that takes care of all the operational challenges associated with mining. You can purchase guaranteed terahash (Th) for either 36 or 18 months – prices and availability change frequently, so make sure to check in often. Let us help you mine without any of the common obstacles such as buying miners, hosting, downtime, or miner issues.
Guaranteed Terahash for 36 or 18 months
- One time cost from $13.95 – $34.95/Th
- Monthly OPEX cost $1.69/Th
- Management fee 10 to 15% based on volume
- Fully managed 24 x7 support
- Legal, tax & ROI guidance
- Up to 1,000 PetaHash available
- MOQ 1,000Th
Example Client pricing for 1,000Th – 18 month term
One time payment cost – $16,950 ($16.95 x 1,000Th)
Monthly OPEX cost (18 months) – $1,690 ($1.69 x 1,000Th) – 15% prepay discount available.
1,000Th for 18 months is expected to earn approximately 2 Bitcoins. Please contact us to receive a custom quote along with an updated brochure and availability. Email email@example.com.
The term “Bitcoin Mining Hosting” is very broad and can mean different things to different people. Outsourced hosting comes in a variety of different options such as shared hosting, dedicated hosting and cloud hosting. Some also refer to hosting when they are actually looking for colocation as well. Colocation is a service provided by data centers that allow clients to lease rack space, power and bandwidth for their own servers, router, switches and other computer equipment. Colocation service is a great option for clients who own their own miners and servers and who are looking for a secure, redundant, and cost-effective way of running their IT infrastructure.
Bitcoin was invented in 2009 and along with its popularity and rising price other Cryptocurrencies have also been introduced such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum (ETC), Ripple, Dash, etc. With the rising price of these decentralized Cryptocurrencies, individual miners and companies have been increasingly looking at Bitcoin mining hosting options. Antminers and other mining type of mining gear require a tremendous amount a power, industrial cooling and they make a lot of noise. Some of our clients try to run a few miners at home but become frustrated with the noise, heat and electric costs. Other clients with high quantities of miners (20+) realize the value of the data center environment and are actively seeking qualified miner colocation hosts with the best service and pricing options.
BEAR MARKET STRATEGY #1 – Buy used ASICs (ie) S9s and find low cost colocation power to make a profit. We have used ASIC suppliers all over the world along with low cost power hosting options. We have a USA based host that operates a mine in Russia. They sell used onsite (pay no shipping or taxes) S9s at market rates ($110 usd) and host them from $42-$55 USD a month. We have other Antminer S9 buy/host options in Quebec, Canada, Colorado and South Nebraska.
We are also a offering a great white paper titled “How Bitcoin Miners Adapt in a Bear Market.” If you would like to receive a free copy, just fill out our contact form above and write “Bear Market Whitepaper” in the requirements field.
Email us sales (at) quotecolo.com.
Bitcoin Mining Hosting Colocation
Colocation is a smart choice for Crypto miners who want to buy their own mining gear and manage it themselves. Finding a qualified “miner friendly” data center colocation is not an easy task. The majority of the well-known data center companies such as Equinix, Digital Realty, TierPoint, Cologix, Coresite, etc., are unwilling to colocate miner gear because of the over abundance of power required, excessive cooling needs and the end user low budget expectations.
With the rising price of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies, several “miner only” type data centers have come into play. The US States of Washington and Oregon, well known for their cool, stable climate environments and cheap electricity, have attracted several miner only type data centers providers. Asicspace in Wenatchee and Bitcoin asic hosting in Seattle are two of the most popular miner colocation hosting options in the area. Both of these companies have very limited space and capacity. Several other Bitcoin mining data centers are opening in Washington State in the near future. Please connect with us to see what is available.
Along with miner only facilities, QuoteColo has identified several “regional” data center companies that have are offering colocation space for miners. Instead of having space and power sit idle, they have decided to offer colo to miners for a fair and reasonable monthly price. Below is a quick list of USA and Canada KW pricing and “all in” Antminer S9 pricing (pricing and availability might change due to supply and demand).
- Atlanta, Georgia – S9s $70/month
- Dallas, Texas – S9s $90/month
- Indiana/Illinois – S9s $100/month
- Houston, Texas – S9s $100/month
- Las Vegas, Nevada – S9s $125/month
- Montreal, Canada – S9s $ 90/month
- Charlotte, North Carolina – S9s $90/month
- Raleigh, North Carolina – $90/month
- Alberta Canada – S9s $76/month
- Phoenix, Arizona – S9s $125/month
- Princeton, New Jersey – S9s $150/month
- Quebec, Canada – S9s $85/month
- Seattle, Washington S9s $95/month
Please contact us for more details and volume discounts. Other ASIC and GPU rig pricing available as well.
BTC Mining Hosting Offers
Bitcoin Mining Cloud Hosting
For miners and Crypto mining enthusiasts who do NOT want to manage gear, there are many options with a cloud/virtual environment. ASIC Bitcoin miner hosting services (aka cloud hashing or hosted hashing) is a way to mine for Bitcoin (BTC) and other Cryptocurrencies on a shared/virtual platform. All you need is an Internet connection, a computer, and a valid credit card and you can get started!
Advantages of Cloud BTC Miner Hosting
- No loud and noisy machines to deal with
- No worries about expensive electricity bills, ventilation and cooling gear
- No 24×7 support needed
- No worries about equipment failure
Disadvantages of Cloud Mining Hosting
- Lower ROI because of the additional costs of hosting
- Lack of control over the miners
- You are at the will of the provider. If they fail, you are out of business.
- Security risks and complications
Bitcoin Mining Dedicated Server
Miners can find provider dedicated server providers but the ROI on standard dedicated server may not be profitable. Standard dedicated servers can compete versus Bitmain miners. The best way to move forward is to find a provider that will lease you a dedicated Bitman Antminer like an S9. Dedicated Antminer machines are more secure than a cloud option because you are not sharing resources and they are placed behind a private/dedicated firewall. Leasing a dedicated Antminer S9 will cost about $350/mo and you will not have to worry about the hardware, electric rates and cooling issues. If the Antminer fails, it will be replaced at no additional cost. There are very few providers that offer these type services but we can do our best to find you the best solutions.
- Antminer S19 Colocation
If you are looking for a Bitcoin hosting solution, please fill out the form at the top of the page, email us at sales (at) quotecolo.com or call 888-400-5732. Our service is free and there is no obligation. Contact us today.